Your Agreement with Bon Voyage Cruise & Vacations, Inc dba Bon Voyage World Travel Experts
Before we make or finalize arrangements for your trip, we require that you sign below or click “I Agree” on our website. Your signature or click will signify your agreement with the following terms and conditions on behalf of yourself and all members of your traveling party.
1. Travel Documents: You agree to review your itinerary and other travel documents for accuracy and to inform us promptly of any concerns or questions. The names on your documents must match your government-issued ID.
2. Agent for Suppliers: BON VOYAGE CRUISE & VACATIONS, INC dba BON VOYAGE WORLD TRAVEL EXPERTS acts as a sales agent for any airline, hotel, car-rental company, tour operator, cruise line, or other service provider named in your itinerary or confirmation (“Suppliers”). We are not responsible for the acts or omissions of the Suppliers or their failure to adhere to their own schedules, provide services or refunds, financial default, or failure to honor future trip credits. We have no special knowledge regarding the financial condition of the Suppliers and no liability for recommending a trip credit in lieu of a refund.
3. Risks of Travel and Release: We assume no responsibility for and shall not be liable for the acts or omissions on the part of any other party not under our control or any acts of God, unsafe conditions, terrorism, health hazards including pandemics, illness, weather hazards, or the suitability for a disabled person of any portion of any trip. We have no special knowledge of dangers during travel or at destinations. For information related to such dangers, we recommend going to the State Department travel website at www.travel.state.gov, click on “Find International travel Information” then click on “Country Information“, and fill in the name of the destination country. For medical and health information, we recommend going to the Centers for Disease Control website at www.cdc.gov/travel, then click on “Destinations” and scroll to the name of the destination country. It is your personal decision to travel, and you are doing so with full knowledge of current travel recommendations and travel restrictions with regards to the risks of COVID-19. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUME ALL OF THESE RISKS AND DANGERS, AND YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY AGREE TO FOREVER RELEASE, DISCHARGE AND HOLD US, AND OUR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, ASSOCIATES, AFFILIATED COMPANIES, GUIDES, GROUP LEADERS, AND SUBCONTRACTORS HARMLESS AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, ACTIONS, CAUSES OF ACTIONS, SUITS, CLAIMS, AND DEMANDS OF ANY AND EVERY KIND AND NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH YOU NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY HEREAFTER ARISE OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE RISKS AND DANGERS.
4. Foreign Entry Rules: You assume full and complete responsibility for checking and verifying any and all passport, visa, vaccination, or other entry requirements of your destination and your connecting points, and all conditions regarding health, safety, security, political stability, and labor or civil unrest at such destination. Many countries require your passport to be valid for six months or more after your date of entry. Some countries will not admit persons convicted of a crime. Some countries require both parents’ consent for minors to travel.
5. Calls May Be Recorded: For training purposes only.
6. Domestic Real ID: You assume full and complete responsibility for obtaining and presenting REAL ID-Compliant Government Issued Identification for domestic travel after May 3, 2023.
7. Fees and Price Drops: You agree to pay Bon Voyage World Travel Experts the travel planning, change, or other services as outlined in our Service Experience Options. All of our fees are non-refundable. If a Supplier drops the price of a trip after booking, we will facilitate a rebooking if allowed by supplier. A rebooking fee of 15% of savings will apply. We do not guarantee any refunds or successful rebooking.
8. Price Increases: Travel arrangements involving airline and cruise components are subject to Suppliers’ supplemental price increases that may be imposed by the supplier and/or government, even after you have completed your purchase. These price increases may involve but are not limited to, airline luggage fees & seat assignment fees, airline or cruise fuel surcharges, car tax, government tax or fees. These changes may not be known to us at the time of booking. We will do our best to inform you as these are made available to us. Suppliers have their own contracts covering cancellation penalties and other terms and conditions, and you may be bound by those contracts regardless of whether you receive notice of their terms. International currency rate of exchange with US Dollar fluctuates daily.
9. Reservation Rule Violations: You agree not to purchase a ticket or tickets containing flight segments that you will not be using, such as a “point-beyond”, “hidden-city”, or “back-to-back tickets”. You further agree not to purchase a round-trip ticket that you plan to use only for one-way travel. You acknowledge that the airlines generally prohibit all such tickets, and therefore we do not guarantee that the airline will honor your ticket or tickets. If you do not use one of the flights in your reservation, the airline will cancel your remaining itinerary, and it may confiscate your frequent flyer points. You agree to indemnify us against airline claims for the difference between the full fare of your actual itinerary and the value of the ticket or tickets that you purchased
10. Insurance: For your protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase trip cancellation and travel accident insurance. Please note that most policies have a specific clause stating they do not cover epidemics and pandemics, especially when travel warnings are in place. No representation or description of the insurance made by our staff constitutes a binding assurance or promise about the insurance. As the travel insurance company will make all final decisions on their coverages. You agree to hold Bon Voyage World Travel Experts harmless for your election not to purchase travel insurance or for any denial of claim by travel insurer as it relates to Covid-19 or any other claim under the policy. If insurance is declined you may be asked to sign another document indicating so.
11. Credit Card Merchant: We also strongly recommend that you use a credit card for your purchase, so that you can exercise your rights under the Fair Credit Billing Act if you do not receive the services you purchased. However, if Bon Voyage World Travel Experts is credit card merchant, our role is to facilitate the sale, collect funds on your behalf, and remit those funds to the Suppliers. If the Suppliers do not provide the services, your only recourse would be against the Suppliers, and you agree not to initiate a chargeback against Bon Voyage World Travel Experts.
12. Claims Deadline and Exclusive Jurisdiction: You agree to present any claims against us within 30 days after your trip ends and to file suit within one year of the incident, and you acknowledge that this expressly limits the applicable statute of limitations to one year. You agree that the courts in Racine County, Wisconsin will be the exclusive jurisdiction for all claims brought by you or us, and you hereby submit to the personal jurisdiction of those courts.
13. Airline Code-share Partner: The identity of the airline carrier, which may include the carrier’s code-share partner, will be assigned and disclosed at a later date.
14. DOT Aircraft Disinsection Requirements: For details on airline insecticide usage please visit https://www.transportation.gov/airconsumer/spray
15. Additional airline fees: Additional airline fees may be applicable for items such as baggage and/or seat fees, etc. To see a list of all airline fees please visit the airline’s website prior to departure.
16. Aviation Consumer Protection: Please visit https://transportation.gov/airconsumer for DOT rules, guidance, and enforcement orders related to aviation consumer and civil rights matters.
Airline Conditions of Contract:
Passengers on a journey involving an ultimate destination or a stop in a country other than the country of departure are advised that international treaties known as the Montreal Convention, or its predecessor, The Warsaw Convention, including its amendments (The Warsaw Convention System), may apply to the entire journey, including any portion thereof within a country. For such passengers, the applicable treaty, including special contracts of carriage embodied in any applicable tariffs, governs and may limit the liability of the carrier.