At Bon Voyage World Travel Experts, we believe travel is a special gift. Travel leaves its lasting mark long after the trip is over – it enriches, inspires, and fuels future dreams. Once you get a taste of what the world has to offer, you’ll be hooked for life, just like we are. That’s why helping others explore the world and all its many wonders is our passion. To us, we look at your vacation as our vacation. And we want everything to be perfect.
Our adventuring leader, Kari Mullikin, has had a deep curiosity to explore the world since she was a child. She obtained her degree in Travel & Tourism and hasn’t looked back. Early on in her career, Kari was recognized by her attention-to-detail and passion for serving her clients – even when that meant smoothing over a rough vacation experience set up by a different advisor. One of those very clients noticed those strengths in Kari and offered to help her go into business on her own. In 1997, as a busy working mother with young children, she launched Bon Voyage Cruise & Vacations.
Jump ahead to 1999, Kari became president. Then in 2011 the business officially became 100% woman owned and certified by the Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corporation – and still is today!
As business grew, the types of services and trips expanded. In 2013, to reflect that expansion, Bon Voyage Cruise & Vacations was rebranded to Bon Voyage World Travel Experts.
Setting the highest level of standards, Bon Voyage World Travel Experts was selected in 2014 as a shareholder of Signature Travel Network, a prestigious travel consortium with a vast network of partners around the world, generating over $8 billion dollars annually. This partnership has allowed access to exclusive perks that you can’t find anywhere else.
With the purchase of Community Travel of Union Grove in 2016, Ann Kerkman a 30+ year industry expert joined the team. Now with two beautiful offices, our passionate and skilled travel experts are waiting to meet you and guide you through the thrilling process of planning your next adventure.
Wherever you want to go, it’s our passion to get you there.
Awards & Recognition
We are honored to be recognized for our contributions to the travel industry and inspired to continue to provide world-class travel service, helping our clients make their dreams a reality.
- Voted Entrepreneur of the Year by the Waterford Chamber of Commerce in 2016
- Apple Vacations Golden Award recipient year over year
- Awarded by Funjet 500 Club as a top agency year over year
- Recognized as a top Travel Agency in the Milwaukee Business Journal in 2019 and 2020
- Rated A+ by Better Business Bureau
- Active members of local Lions Club and Kiwanis
- Past Presidents and active members of Waterford and Union Grove Chamber of Commerce
- Members of Signature Travel Network, ASTA- American Society of Travel Advisors and IATA- International Air Transportation Association
- Radio guest on the Larry Meiller Show on Wisconsin NPR Radio.
- Expert travel contributor to various newspaper and magazine articles.